Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hike Your Own Hike

Limekiln Canyon Trail
There is nothing better than the smell of mulefat in the late afternoon. I went for a hike this afternoon, there is nothing more stress reducing than being outside, taking in the scent of wild plants and listening to the babbles of a stream. It's beautiful right now. With the recent rain everything is green, wildflowers are starting to bloom, and little cottontail bunnies are busy eating it all up.

I have this pipe dream to one day hike the Pacific Crest Trail, don't laugh, I know it's 2,650 miles and takes 5-6 months to complete. But what good are dreams if we don't have them.

I think a hobbit might live in there

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures girl!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to hike with my bf and dog, our favorite family activity =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree roots would make a great hobbit house!

    ReplyDelete